Bridal shower invitation information includes all the necessary facts about the upcoming party. Guests should be able to tell at a glance, everything they need to know. Date, time, place, and more should be included.
You may be planning an informal shower with a themed invitation. Perhaps you've chosen an elegant one page invitation for a formal event. Whatever your party style, make sure you include the following:
• Name of the bride to be (or couple, if applicable)
• Date: if your party will be formal, write out the month, for example, ... September
• Time: if the event is formal, write out the time, for example....one o'clock.
• Location: don't assume that everyone knows their way, especially if you invite guests from out of town. Written instructions from several directions is a good idea, for example "if you are driving north on I-95, or if you are driving south on I-95". Include a map of the area, if necessary.
• Name of hostess: If you have more than one hostess, list each by name.
• Hostess' phone number and/or email address.
• RSVP: Have guests reply two weeks before the party. This will help with your planning. It is also better to have guests reply, whether they are coming or not. If someone besides the hostess is tracking the RSVP's, make sure to state that person's name and phone number.
• Theme: If there is a definite theme, describe it. Let your guests know any way you would like them to participate. This would be at their discretion.
• Type of gift: If you would like guests to bring a gift related to the theme of the bridal shower, make a polite request.
• Couples Registry: couples often register their gift wishes at one or more stores. Including this information will be helpful to your guests. If the couple have not registered, try to provide any colors preferences or style choices they may have.
Some other related pages on this site, that may help coordinate your bridal shower invitation information:
• Go to general invitation ideas...basic information.
• Sample wording...not all invites are worded the same way. See what works for yours.
• Invitation etiquette questions...bridal showers aren't as formal as weddings, but you still may have a question.
• Get creative with your invitations...just look what you can do!
Bridal Shower Ideas and More Newsletter is our way of saying "thank you" for visiting our site. You will receive FREE information, to keep you up to date with the latest trends.