It just recently hit you...you need some great bridal shower ideas. Who, what, when, where, why...exactly! Your wedding shower ideas need to answer these questions. Don't panic. You'll have a plan in no time.
So, welcome "party planners". We want your event to be fun and stress-free. Whether you're having a small get-together or anticipate a large crowd, use this site as a guide. Then, let your imagination flow. You never know where it will take you.
• What are the rules of etiquette for a wedding shower? Are they always the same, or do they vary whether you are having a formal or informal event ?
• What should be included in the invitation?
• Are there any unique bridal shower ideas for themes? Is it necessary to have one?
• Are wedding shower favors always given to guests?
• Who hosts a couples shower, and who is invited?
• What about a second marriage party? Is it planned any differently?
• Is a full course meal always served, or can you just have snacks?
• What type of bridal shower games are good for a mixed age group?
• These questions and more are answered on this site. So, take your time, look around, and enjoy!
If you don't have a theme in mind, take your inspiration from the time of year.
Fall means leaves, pumpkins, and warm colors. Consider a harvest or camping theme. Costume parties are a great couples idea.
Winter brings snowflakes, cocoa, and lit fireplaces. Celebrate with a Winter wonderland, gourmet cook, or spa party
Summer has hot days, beautiful sunsets, and dips in the pool. A beach, luau, nautical, or wine and cheese shower are possibilities.
Spring is the scent of flowers in the air, and bursts of new color. A tea party, garden theme, or fiesta will work.
• What's New! page...this is our blog. Subscribe by clicking on the orange button in the top right column OR...
• Just click on "RSS Icon" in the bottom left column. It's that easy!
• Sitemap page: Browse through the main pages. Then check here, (upper left hand column) for some unique ideas for a bridal shower that you may have missed.
• Your tips: If you have an idea you think would help others, please share it here!
• Free Newsletter (below). Sign up to receive ongoing party news and ideas.
Mar 30, 20 04:35 PM
Bridal shower gifts for the wedding day are special. Wedding day shower gifts can include the garter, unity candle, guest book, his and her ideas, cake servers
Mar 26, 20 02:52 AM
Luxury, comfort, and necessity describe these bridal shower bathroom gift ideas. Add a romantic touch with His and Her bath robes, and a personalized spa basket.
Mar 22, 20 02:00 PM
Classic or contemporary, these bridal shower bedroom gift ideas will help the couple furnish their special room. Check the registry or ask the hostess for color
Mar 20, 20 04:53 PM
Need bridal shower kitchen gift ideas? Kitchen basics are definitely the place to start. Some couples have these, so checking their registry is a good place to
Mar 08, 20 04:17 AM
Elegant do it yourself bridal shower favors are easy to make. Select a decorative box or bag, with your party colors in mind, and add a filling of your choice.