It just recently hit you...you need some great bridal shower ideas. Who, what, when, where, why...exactly! Your wedding shower ideas need to answer these questions. Don't panic. You'll have a plan in no time.
So, welcome "party planners". We want your event to be fun and stress-free. Whether you're having a small get-together or anticipate a large crowd, use this site as a guide. Then, let your imagination flow. You never know where it will take you.
• What are the rules of etiquette for a wedding shower? Are they always the same, or do they vary whether you are having a formal or informal event ?
• What should be included in the invitation?
• Are there any unique bridal shower ideas for themes? Is it necessary to have one?
• Are wedding shower favors always given to guests?
• Who hosts a couples shower, and who is invited?
• What about a second marriage party? Is it planned any differently?
• Is a full course meal always served, or can you just have snacks?
• What type of bridal shower games are good for a mixed age group?
• These questions and more are answered on this site. So, take your time, look around, and enjoy!
If you don't have a theme in mind, take your inspiration from the time of year.
Fall means leaves, pumpkins, and warm colors. Consider a harvest or camping theme. Costume parties are a great couples idea.
Winter brings snowflakes, cocoa, and lit fireplaces. Celebrate with a Winter wonderland, gourmet cook, or spa party
Summer has hot days, beautiful sunsets, and dips in the pool. A beach, luau, nautical, or wine and cheese shower are possibilities.
Spring is the scent of flowers in the air, and bursts of new color. A tea party, garden theme, or fiesta will work.
• What's New! page...this is our blog. Subscribe by clicking on the orange button in the top right column OR...
• Just click on "RSS Icon" in the bottom left column. It's that easy!
• Sitemap page: Browse through the main pages. Then check here, (upper left hand column) for some unique ideas for a bridal shower that you may have missed.
• Your tips: If you have an idea you think would help others, please share it here!
• Free Newsletter (below). Sign up to receive ongoing party news and ideas.
Feb 19, 18 04:40 PM
make your bridal shower shadow box memorable by putting the wedding shower inviation...
Feb 17, 18 07:22 PM
Her bridal shower style reflects the guest of honor's tastes. What best describes the bride's style?
Feb 14, 18 07:10 PM
Bridal shower cookies come in different shapes and sizes. Choose a cookie that goes along with your bridal shower theme..
Feb 12, 18 02:03 PM
Posters are an easy and cost effective addition to any bridal shower. Use to welcome guests and coordinate with your party theme.
Feb 09, 18 05:28 PM
Planning a destination bridal shower means being organized. These tips will help.