A chalkboard theme is a great idea for a bridal shower. There are many ways to build this concept. So, whether your party is formal, vintage, or very casual, you can still use this idea.
You may have noticed the variety of chalkboard items available. You can use them throughout your plans, or just as some accent pieces. Either way, you'll see how they help to personalize your event.
• Plan a date and time for your bridal shower. Then choose the location. You can announce your theme with one of the many personalized Chalkboard invitation choices.
• Decorations can include: "Welcome" or direction signs, photo booth backdrops, writable balloons, and personalized banners. All are available with the ability to customize.
• Games can include charades, hangman (using bridal shower words), or any activity that keeps with your theme.
The following items are available in a chalkboard design. Incorporate some or all of these ideas into your buffet or sit-down meal.
• Have a menu board announcing your individual dishes. You can use one large one, a variety of small ones, or both.
• Mark each buffet item on a mini board set on an easel.
• Serve beverages in glass milk bottles or mason jars with names on labels
• Use a large glass drink dispenser for iced tea, or water, with a label,
• Give each guest their own chalkboard coaster.
You can draw designs ahead of time, or let guests add their wishes.
• Erasable boards are available to be used in a kitchen or office, if it fits their style.
• Attach a box of chalk, on top of the present as part of the wrapping, to any gift you have purchased. This is a way to keep with the theme.
Chalkboard labels with the name and date of the bridal shower can be added to any of the following items:
• Candle tin
• Candy jars
• Water bottles
• Seed packets
• Favor boxes