What is a Must Have bridal shower theme? It's a party to help supply the couple with "emergency" items. Guests may have dealt with a particular problem when it arose. Now, it's their turn to share the experience.
This could be an item the guest now uses on a daily basis. It may also be
something that was discovered in a "crisis" situation. They may have only used it once, but will never be without it again.
There are several ways to stage this event:
• The first idea is to let guests bring any item they can't live without. This is their gift. It can be from any category.
• Your second choice is to pick a category theme, for example kitchen or bath. Have guests choose something from that area, that they found helpful.
• Your location can be based on the number of guests, time of year, and your budget.
• Choose invitations with a shower motif, or brides favorite colors. Explain your theme to the guests, and ask them to bring a gift that relates.
• There are a variety of traditional and modern bridal shower decorations. Choosing a color scheme will help to narrow your choice.
• Try to incorporate must have bridal shower theme decorations that the couple can use afterwards. For instance, if you are having a kitchen or bath shower, a towel cake as a centerpiece.would be a great idea. Having a "get organized theme"? Use storage containers or canisters, as vases for floral arrangements
• Traditional bridal shower games such as bingo and word scramble are a way to have guests participate in the party.
What's on the Menu?:
• any food plan will work for this theme.
• Keeping it simple, will allow extra time for guest to offer ideas on the item they brought.
• Drinks: use a delicious punch recipe for your Must Have Party.
"Must Have" Favors: Carry out your theme by providing items that are useful. These can also go along with the category you've chosen. Some general examples are:
• manicure set
• bath soaps
• oven mitt
• measuring spoons
• Still considering other bridal shower themes?
• Go from Must Have page, to Bridal Shower Ideas For You homepage.
Bridal Shower Ideas and More Newsletter is our way of saying "thank you" for visiting our site. You will receive FREE information, to keep you up to date with the latest trends.