Wondering how I built this website?
Like me, you may have thought about starting a website. Way back in 2004, the internet was growing at a rapid pace. I felt it was definitely the future, but I wasn't very tech savvy. I didn't know much about building a website or getting traffic. I kept asking myself "how do I get started". More importantly, " how do I get online and stay online, safely".
I looked into different companies. Many offered an "instant business" with a free website and cheap hosting. Most sounded too good to be true. They were. Others were legitimate, but very expensive...and still didn't compare to Solo Build It
• Click here, to watch an informative video on Solo Build It.
I guess I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, until I found it (sometimes ignorance IS bliss!). The perfect answer for me was Solo Build It, a product of Dr. Ken Evoy. It is how I built this website. They take care of the hosting and technical parts, while I concentrate on my bridal shower business.
From day one, they made customer service a priority. It hasn't stopped, it's gotten better.
• To read about Solo Build It Features, go here.
• They have an unbelievable amount of resources. If you have a question, you WILL find the answer.
• an Action Guide to follow...giving first time website owners an easy path to follow, and a great chance for success.
• A great staff...I have had quick response to any problem small or large from day one.
• Major colleges and universities teach SBI as a course.
• Monitored forums where most questions are cheerfully answered. This is the place where members old and new, generously help others.
• Take a look at the success stories...probably of most interest to me as I started out ( and I'm assuming you, too), were the results of others. Many SBI website owners have stayed with this company for years, like I have. Many have more than one website.
If you want to build a business, and not just a website "hanging in space", take a look at SBI. Compare it to anything else you find. Then,
• If you still have any questions, go here.
Bridal Shower Ideas and More Newsletter is our way of saying "thank you" for visiting our site. You will receive FREE information, to keep you up to date with the latest trends.