Bridal shower gifts for the wedding day are items that will help add unique touches to their special day. Most details for the wedding will have been taken care of by the time the bridal shower takes place. Some items may have been overlooked, or looked at as an "unaffordable extra". But these "extras" are all part of the memories.
The following ideas are gifts that can be used on the day of the wedding. Some are for the ceremony, some for the reception, and some for the honeymoon. There are items that can be given to the bride and groom separately, and others are meant to be a together gift.
• Let the couple have a written keepsake of those who attended,
with a guest book and pen set to coordinate with their style. This gift will be cherished for years to come.
• Unity candles to use during the ceremony, are the symbols of "two becoming one". They are available in various styles, and can be personalized.
• Wedding day garters come in a variety of colors and styles. Pick according to her personal taste. Many of these come in a set of two...one to be saved, and one to be tossed at the reception.
• Cake accessories
include the serving set, which has the knife and server. These come in a
variety of styles. Personalize your gift, by having them engraved with
the couples names or initials, and the date.
• The cake topper is another idea.
Usually, this is selected by the couple ahead of time. If you know which one they've chosen, you could purchase it for them.
• The Sand Ceremony Set is especially popular for outdoor, garden, and beach weddings. Two individual jars of sand are layered together in one vase. After the ceremony, the couple keeps this in their home,
as a symbol of their unity.
• Make their first toast as husband and wife, a memorable one with these toasting flutes.
For an extra special touch, have them engraved. These can be saved and used for future anniversaries, and special occasions.
• Bridal shower gifts for the wedding day can also include bride and groom t-shirts.
These can be worn after the reception, or on the honeymoon.
• Surprise the happy couple as they leave the reception, with these "Just Married" flip flops.
You can also give them ahead of time to be worn after the ceremony.
*** Any of the above ideas are sure to be appreciated by the happy couple.