Bridal shower bedroom gift ideas are items specifically selected to help decorate the couple's special room. Typically, they will have a set style in mind. They will also tend toward a certain color scheme.
The hostess will often have this information. The couple usually register their wishes at one or more stores. If they haven't picked a definite pattern, stick with solid colors that they favor.
Some items can be considered a necessity such as:
• blanket...lightweight is a universal choice. These are typically covered by a spead or comforter but you still want coordinate with their colors.
• bedspread ...if they have chosen an expensive set with many pieces, this is a good igift to be given by the bridesmaids together.
• clock radio...match or complement their furniture style.
• comforter...only purchase one that was preselected by the couple, as this will be the focal point of their room.
• decorative pillows...choose these if they've already picked a pattern, or you know their exact colors.
• electric blanket
• lamp or lamps...these are a good idea, if the couple has already chosen what they want.
• picture frame...this is always one of the easier items to choose, and they are versatile.
• pillows...these come in all sizes and firmness, so check first what they want.
• pillow cases...extras of these always come in handy. Check their size and color.
• pillow shams...coordinate or match their pattern and style.
• sheets...make sure to buy the correct size.
• waste basket
Suggestions of a more personal nature would include:
• luxurious bath robes monogrammed items always appear expensive, and make it special.
• lingerie...could be given by the bridesmaids, close relatives, or close friends
• perfume...make sure you know her/their favorite scent.
• lotion...this item could be part of a gift basket. This is also an item where it is good to know the type she would like.
• scented candles are great bridal shower bedroom gift ideas.
• slippers...this makes a nice his and her gift, as long as you know the sizes.
*** Keep in mind that the presents given for this room will be seen daily, and cherished for years to come.
• Go from bedroom ideas, to gift page.
• Go to Bridal Shower Ideas For You homepage.
Bridal Shower Ideas and More Newsletter is our way of saying "thank you" for visiting our site. You will receive FREE information, to keep you up to date with the latest trends.