The bridal shower centerpiece helps to set the stage for your
party. A lush floral arrangement, a candle scape, a balloon centerpiece,
or a stand alone item related to your theme are all options. Will you
have one large arrangement and several smaller ones, or will all be of
equal size? Ideally, there should be one or more centerpieces on each
table, depending on it's size. Your budget will also play a part.
Let's look at some bridal shower centerpiece ideas:
• A personalized favor cake is a unique bridal shower centerpiece. It can be used as your main display, and then individual pieces given to your guests to take home. These slices are filled with your choice of favors.
• Fresh floral arrangements are always appropriate. They create instant color, and aroma. A simple yet dynamic idea is to put them in a clear vase, and add a bow in a related color. Fresh flowers can be ordered from a florist, purchased online, or selected at your local grocery store.
• Artificial or silk flowers: Sold separately or prearranged, these are available in craft, gift, and online stores. A table centerpiece made with silk flowers is everlasting, and most look very real. If you are creative, arrangements can be assembled at a reasonable cost. You'll have the choice of almost any flower and color. A single flower in a milk glass vase, or a basket of mixed silks with greenery, are possibilities.
• Topiary: While these can be found in many shapes, we usually think of the decorated ball-shaped trees for parties. These are a beautiful bridal shower centerpiece idea. They can be found in gift shops and craft stores. If you purchase plain green ones, adorn them with petite silk roses and ribbon in your chosen colors.
Cake: The bridal shower cake is often used as the main table centerpiece. Cakes have become works of art and are often displayed as such.
• The towel cake is always popular. Made up of towels, washcloths, lotions, and other themed items, it becomes a usable gift for the bride-to-be to take home.
• Candles are a versatile option. Sold in all different shapes and sizes, they are easily adapted to various <b>centerpiece ideas.
• Balloons: A balloon centerpiece may fit in with your bridal shower theme.
• Theme Items: You may have chosen a sport, hobby or other specific topic for your theme. What could you use that would fit with that theme? A beach party could have a pail filled with lotion, a towel, sunglasses, etc. A luau theme could have leis and flowers.
• Party Goods: Many of the party items available, have a matching paper centerpiece. This may work for you.<br>
• Pictures: A framed picture of the future bride and groom is a great <b>bridal shower centerpiece</b> idea. You can surround the picture with a wreath of silk flowers, or several fresh loose flowers.<br><br>
• Gift baskets: assemble a basket of items to give as your gift. Use this as your main display, then the bride keeps it after the party.<br><br>
*** Final Thoughts:
Make sure the height of your centerpieces aren't too tall, when placed on table where guests will sit to eat. You don't want to block their view, when they are trying to speak to someone on the other side of the table.
Let your centerpieces add to the overall look of the room.
What unique bridal shower centerpiece idea have you used that everyone loved? Did you attend a party with an unusual idea for a table decoration? Share it!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Candy Bridal Shower Centerpiece & Favors Combo
My oldest daughter is getting married next month. Her sister and I threw her a bridal shower. We made candy centerpieces/favors for each table. It was …
Go with The Bridal Shower Theme
I am planning a wedding shower for my daughter. Rather than coming up with a new twist, I decided to go with the "bridal shower theme". The centerpieces …
Watering Can With Spring Flowers Not rated yet
Plant the bride's favorite spring flowers, or favorite colored flowers, in a watering can. This makes a lovely bridal shower centerpiece.
Bridal Shower Gifts as Centerpieces Not rated yet
We used bridal shower gifts off of her registry as centerpieces to decorate the tables. We used her salad plates, silverware, placemats, kitchen towels, …
Towel Cake Centerpiece Not rated yet
I recently found online a towel wedding cake that could be used as a bridal shower centerpiece. . . it's very pretty. You could decorate it with flowers …
Ice Cream Sundae Bridal Shower Centerpiece Not rated yet
These bridal shower centerpieces turned out so cute. Start with an ice cream soda glass. Insert a colored straw. Add candies of your choice. I used hershey …
Fish Bowl Bridal Shower Centerpiece Not rated yet
This bridal shower centerpiece idea is simply a fish bowl filled 1/4 of the way with sand and shells. In the center is a two sided plastic photo frame …
Bridal Shower Centerpiece Prizes Not rated yet
We had beta fish as game prizes. We picked stones colored to match with the shower for their bowls, and tied a ribbon around the top. So, they doubled …