A photo booth backdrop is a great way to add fun and memories to your bridal shower. This can be used as a simple way to take traditional photos of the guests. It can also be part of the entertainment by adding some theme props.
You can use a simple background using your party colors. You may choose one that is specifically for your theme. Either way, this is a great way to involve your guests in the festivities.
There are so many options when it comes to choosing a background for your pictures. Create a nautical look for a beach or summer theme. Personalizing with the name and date of the bridal shower will turn your photos into a cherished memory.
Personalized Bridal Photo Backdrop
Personalized Beach-Style Photo Backdrop
Personalized Damask Photo Backdrop
The following are popular props to add some whimsy to your photos.
• word bubbles
• top hat
• bow tie
• eye glasses
Are you thinking of making your own background? You may have a particular theme in mind, or you may be on a budget. The following are materials you can use for an inexpensive background.
• crepe paper...just twist, and hang vertically or horizontally
• colorful paper fans...mix and match or use all one color
• chicken wire...creative for vintage or rustic events
• print or solid material...quick to hang
• silk flower garland...use her favorite flowers, if possible
• fisherman's net...great for a nautical or beach theme
• balloons...cost effective and come in a variety of colors
• colored tissue paper...can be crinkled or left smooth
• rolls of wrapping paper...solid or designed, it's ready to use.
• patterned or designed shower curtain...come in a variety of patterns and colors.
• yarn...many colors and inexpensive
• removable picture hanging strips
• push pins
• a dowel long enough for hanging
• a portable stand
• Add the name of the bride or couple
• Add the date of the shower
• Give each guest a photo to take home as a souvenir
• Post pictures in an online album
• block off a space at your party, with enough room for taking pictures
• if you are using props, set up a separate table just for these items