Personalized bridal shower banners will help you welcome your guests and the "guest of honor" in a unique way. Definitely conversation pieces, they can help set the tone of your party. Make a major impact by using several to tell a story, or keep it simple with a short statement...it's up to you.
Do you have a creative program? Are you handy with your computer? Make a special design at home using your party colors . Then choose an appropriate saying, and add your favorite pictures. This item has now been transformed into a cherished keepsake that the bride will be happy to keep after the party is over.
• Soon to be Mrs._______
• Future Mr. and Mrs._______
• Amy's Bridal Shower
• Best Wishes Tracy!
• Jane and Ken Forever
How many should you use?
That depends on the size of the room. You might decide to use only one large one. If you use more than one, a unique idea is to tell a short story about the bride-to-be or couple. Have each sign relate part of the tale, with an appropriate design or coordinating border. The tale could read from left to right, or top to bottom, depending on the available space in your room.
Any other ideas?
• You may want to have some of the wording in your message, tie into your theme. For example if you are having a travel or honeymoon shower, display the destination on your sign.
• Keep in mind your party colors. Incorporate them into your design, if possible, to help pull together the look of your room..
• Remember to coordinate with the rest of your Bridal Shower decorations. They should blend in with your plans. Are there specific flowers on your plates? Add some to your banner.
• If the bride knows about the shower, use one at the entryway, as a greeting.
Bridal Shower Ideas and More Newsletter is our way of saying "thank you" for visiting our site. You will receive FREE information, to keep you up to date with the latest trends.