A bridal shower spa theme is a great way to pamper the busy bride-to-be. She'll appreciate some relaxing "downtime". There are ways to make this work for an intimate group of friends, or a larger gathering of guests.
So if you're thinking "this would be great", let's take a look at some spa theme ideas.
• The number of guests will probably help decide the location.
A small group can enjoy a day of beauty at a local spa. Call to check prices, services offered, and how far in advance to book the appointment. Many salons offer a special package deal specifically for a bridal shower party.
If your guest list is too large to take out, or you simply prefer to throw a bridal shower spa theme at home, you can still plan a great day.
• Invitations whether store bought or handmade should
convey a sense of pampering. Select an appropriate design like a girl in a robe, or a basket of lotions. If using a solid color, go for a serene blue or soft green. Pale shades tend to have a peaceful feeling.
Politely ask guests to choose spa theme related gifts. You might also request that they wear comfortable clothing, and sandals or flip flops.
• Decorations can be simple. Green plants both large and small, can be used. Fill natural baskets with rolled towels, and sit them around the room. A tabletop or standing fountain, if you have one, can provide a soothing feeling.
• bottle of nail polish
• scented candle
• bubble bath
• plush robe
• monogrammed towel set
• treatments at a local day spa
Bridal Shower Spa Theme Pampering events:
Decide from the following, which items you will have both time and money to do.<br>
• an aromatherapist
At home spa theme ideas:
• Arrange a package deal for a manicurist or masseuse to come to the party.
• A facialist can explain skincare, and provide services.
• You may know someone who sells cosmetics, who would love to come and demonstrate her products.
• Does anyone you know teach yoga?
• any soothing music
• nature sounds
Light main meal:
• tea sandwiches
Always room for dessert
• spa themed cake or cupcakes
Have plenty of bottled water, fresh fruit, and vegetable drinks handy.